Welcome to HONORAI PVT LTD - Automation & electrical system for metal, cement & mining industry.
HonorAI Pvt Ltd. is a system integrator possessing all the skills to work alongside your team to bring your automation project to successful realization. As an experienced integrator, we provide input throughout the entire project life cycle, including engineering expertise, design and integration skills. We provide Industrial Automation Services all the way from initial design and consultation to manufacture and installation, along with bespoke software programming, commissioning, training, and servicing. HPL Has Form By Group Of Technocrats Who Are Having 20-25 Years Of Experience In Metal & Process Industry & Hands On Experience with World Leader Components’ Supplier.
We provide Industrial Automation Services all the way from initial design and consultation to manufacture and installation, along with bespoke software programming, commissioning, training, and technical support. For companies, we can help to get the very best value out of your investment for your Automation system. Our Objective Is To Provide Tailored & Flexible Single Window Solution & Services for Automation & Electrical System With Compliance, Engineering Products Solutions, Consultancy, Training & After Sales Support etc.
- LEVEL – 1 INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION System
- VIRTUALISATION TECHNOLOGY
- AC & DC DRIVE & MOTORS SYSTEM
- LV/MV TRANSFORMER
- POWER CENTRE FOR LV DISTRIBUTION
- DESIGN & ENGINEERING
- SUPERVISION & COMMISSIONING
- AC & DC DRIVE & MOTORS SYSTEM
- HT/LT EQUIPMENT TESTING
- TECHNICAL CONSULTANCY
- PREVENTIVE MAINTENENCE
industry solution for
- NON FERROUS
- STAINLESS STEEL
- HOT ROLLED STEEL
- COLD ROLLED STEEL
- MELT SHOP
- BUILDING MATERIAL
- CEMENT & GLASS
- MINNING & MENERALS
- PULP & PEPPER
- UTILITY & POWER
LEVEL #1 BASIC AUTOMATION HARDWARE
Software solutions for integrating and optimizing the use of plant assets and operations.
Engineering , Supply & Commissioning Of Level-1 Automation Systems With World Leader Components’ Supplier.
The Equipment Control System (Level 1) Features Automatic Control Of Operating Sequences In Order To Minimize Operator Activities.
SHOP FLOOR CONTROL AND OPERATION
> Sequence & Alarms Control
> Operator Interface
> Open & close Loop Control
> Interlocking Control
> Distributed PLC Architecture For:
– Minimum Down-times
– Easier Maintenance
> Extensive Use Of Remote I/O
The concept proposed here is to replace the ageing, ‘end-of-life’ Windows XP & Windows 7 based workstations and servers physical hardware with new Hardware in virtualization environment with existing Win XP and Win7 Operating system to avoid and save the cost of Simatic Licenses.
- Remove obsolete Windows XP/7 and associated components that is no-longer supported or is “End of Life” (EOL) by the original OEM
- Remove obsolete Level-1 PC Server equipment that is no-longer supported or is “End of Life” (EOL) by the original OEM
- Maintain existing, overall Level-1 system functionality i.e. process control applications
- Maintain existing Operator HMI
- Retain the process knowhow gathered through 6+ years of operational experience
- Virtualize Existing system Normal operating system to improve maintainability by
- Allow future OS updates without affecting process control.
- Fully portable
- Isolated from potential host virus.
- Provide for future maintainability by…
- a) Allowing future firmware updates
- b) Allowing future programming platform updates
- c) Adding the latest international network standards for diagnostics
LV-AC & DC DRIVES
Wide Knowledge & Field Experience Of AC & DC Drives System Design, Commissioning & Servicing With All World Leader Drives Manufacturer’s Since last 20-25 Years.
APPLICATIONS: HOT ROLLING MILLS COLD ROLLING MILLS PROCESSING LINES PUMP & BLOWER COMPRESSAR ROLLER TABLE
WIDE RANGE LOW VOLTAGE AC DRIVES: FROM 5 … 5140 KVA, 380 … 690 V
MODULAR CONFIGURATION : STAND-ALONE /MULTIDRIVE
6 PULSE <9MVA
12 OR 18 PULSE, <27 MVA
AC & DC DRIVES-UPGRADATION/MODERNIZATION KIT:-
The Drive Rebuild Kit Updates The Drive’s Electronic (Front End) And Makes The Old DC Drive Look And Act Like A New Drive. Power Part (Back End) Is Kept, Thus There Is A Significant Cost Saving Over A Complete DC Drive Replacement, Especially On Large Drive Systems
- COST-SAVING BY RE-USING LONG-LIFE COMPONENTS
- DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY WITH UP-TO-DATE COMMUNICATION INTERFACES.
- SHUTDOWN TIME IS VERY LOW
- SPARE PARTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE
- TECHNICIANS ARE WELL USED
- INCREASED PROCESS AVAILABILITY, QUALITY AND PRODUCTIVITY
- LOW-BUDGET SOLUTION
mv-Ac Multidrive & MULTICELL Drive System
Engineering , Supply & Commissioning Of MV Multicell AC Drive Systems For Utility Application In Heavy & Process Industry.
Wide Knowledge & Field Experience For Design, Commissioning & Servicing Of MV MultiDrive System In Metal Industry For All Kind Of Application With All Major Drives Manufacturer Since Last 25 Years.
HT/LT EQUIPMENT TESTING
MV/LV DISTRIBUTION & CONVERTER DUTY TRANSFORMER
- RESISTANCE TEST
- VECTOR GROUP
- LEAKAGE CURRENT
- MAGNATIZING BALANCE
- RATIO TEST
- INSULATION CALCULATION
- HiPOT TEST
- MAGNATIZING TEST
METAL CLAD FOR MV & LV DISTRIBUTION
- CT/PT TEST
- KNEE POINT TEST
- PT/CT RATIO TEST
- POLARITY TEST
- FUNCTIONAL CHECK
- INSULATION TEST
- HiPOT TEST
- CRM TEST
- BUS BAR INSULATION
- BUS BAR HiPOT
- CIRCUIT BREAKER TIMER
- HV & MV SUBSTATIONS
- SVC & PFC SYSTEMS